Sports Camp is designed for girls and boys ages 6-13 years old. Activities include football, soccer, tennis, swimming, kickball, lacrosse, disc golf and many more!
Sports Camp is held at Fancher Davidge Park Shelters 1 &2 (back of park) 225 Lake Avenue, Middletown, NY 10940.
Camp runs Monday thru Friday from 8:30am - 3:00pm. Rain or Shine. If severe weather is expected camp will be canceled. Parents will be notified via the e-mail used in your BAS account.
Any child picked up after 3:00pm will receive a $25.00 Late Pick-Up Fee. This fee must be paid in the office before your child can return to the program.
Lunch and snack is provided from the Middletown School District. Please note we have no control over what is provided to us daily. Please send your child with enough water for the day. If you pack your child a lunch refrigeration is not available.
Cost is :
$90.00 for City of Middletown Resident
$110.00 for Non City of Middletown Resident
Registration MUST be completed the Friday before your session begins by 12pm. LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
A copy of immunization records is required and must be handed in PRIOR to the first day of camp for each participant.
You can send it by fax, e-mail or drop off in office.
Fax Number: 845-344-2918
Drop off: 393 County Route 78, Middletown, NY 10940 M-F 8:30am to 4:15pm
1. Temperatures of staff, participants and person dropping off children will be taken daily. A person with a temperature above 100.4 will not be permitted into camp and they can not return until cleared by a health care provider.
2. Hand sanitizer will be issued upon arrival and throughout the day.
3. Masks are not mandatory but recommended when within 6 feet of another person.
4. Participants will be placed into groups (by ability and/or age).
5. Shared sports equipment will be sanitized after each use.
Things to pack daily:
1. Back pack to carry from activity to activity.
2. Swimsuit and towel. If your child wears their swimsuit to camp pack a change of clothes.
3. Lunch and snack if your child does not take the free lunch and snack. There will be NO refrigeration for a lunch or snack packed from home.
4. Comfortable/appropriate clothing to participate in sport activities.
5. Enough water for the day.
|Session||Session Dates||Days of Week||Location(s)||Grade/Age||Filled|
|Session 6 = August 2 - August 6||08/02/2021–08/06/2021||
|Fancher Davidge Park Shelter 1 & 2 - 225 Lake Avenue, Middletown, NY 10940||6–13.5 Years||74/90||
|Session 7 = August 9 - 13||08/09/2021–08/13/2021||
|Fancher Davidge Park Shelter 1 & 2 - 225 Lake Avenue, Middletown, NY 10940||6–13.5 Years||34/90|